SWS Solo #1 Video Recording

(BW)

Better off with the Blues!
Here is Solo #1 of Soloing W/O Scales. I am using my strat for this curriculum and am having a hard time adjusting as my hands are calibrated to the Les Paul Traditional (50's style fat neck). I really like this program and look forward to learning more. Thanks for checking it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwk389vLHdk

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
Really well done! :thumbup:

I have a small suggestion, if you don't mind, the triplets sound a bit mechanical. See if you can get them to flow a bit more. Otherwise that was awesome.

Eric

(BW)

Better off with the Blues!
Really well done! :thumbup:

I have a small suggestion, if you don't mind, the triplets sound a bit mechanical. See if you can get them to flow a bit more. Otherwise that was awesome.

Eric
Thanks for the suggestion. I went ahead and made a new video and put the correct title of the solo (Solo #2). This time I used my Gibson Les Paul because it just feels better to play. I tried to get used to the Strat but I cannot seem to calibrate my hands to it as well. Check out my new post! Thanks again.

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
Whilst I like listening to your recordings I also very much appreciate your videos, for some reason I can connect with the piece you play, as I'm familiar with the solo, and watching your hand movements seems to help reinforce my learning somehow. (y)

david moon

Attempting the Blues
I didn't find a link to a recording with the LP. That said. your original post had bends with "conviction" to a target note. That's really important.