Switch guitar on ebay

david moon

Attempting the Blues
Here's another Switch guitar. All plastic "vibratone" neck and body It looks like the fingerboard is also synthetic "ebonite"

One neck pickup Vol and Tone and Tap Switch

The "Tequila Sunrise" color scheme.
I've got mine so go for it.

straightblues

Blues Junior
I played one of those at the swap meet last week. I almost bought it, and probably should have. They have big necks and feel pretty good. The unplugged tone was decent as well. I am not a fan of the looks. But if I come across another one for cheap I might bite.

I played one of those at the swap meet last week. I almost bought it, and probably should have. They have big necks and feel pretty good. The unplugged tone was decent as well. I am not a fan of the looks. But if I come across another one for cheap I might bite.

How about $240 all in?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Switch-Cus...h=item2ce4c92c40:g:y60AAOSwHDRcWx8~:rk:7:pf:0

It always amazes me... as much time as I spent shopping for $300 guitars during a past phase of my life, that I still run across interesting brands I never heard of before. Dear Lord, please don't let me get started again.

straightblues

Blues Junior
I think it is on par with a Mexican made Fender. Now you have to decide whether you would prefer a Switch or another similarly priced guitar. I personally don't like the looks so I say no. I had a chance to buy an all black one at the swap meet for $75 and I passed. I kind of regret it, now that I see the prices they are going for. After reviewing prices, I don't think you would have problems getting your money back, at $240, if you decide to buy it.