Sweet Home Chicago Style in E

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Attempting to record

It looks like I might finally get my first day off of work tomorrow (until my phone rings:() since the great 2020 toilet paper Armageddon began last week! I figured that I would celebrate by hopping back into the VJR to see if I had any gas left in the tank. It's a little loud, a little sloppy and plenty of flubs sprinkled throughout but it's done. I hogged up a few minutes from 3:42 - 5:42 but this is a fun tune. Thank you @cowboy !!!

Cowboy's SHC-Arty-Paleo-PR-TZ

Last edited:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Excellent, TZ! No one would ever know you've been dispatching TP to stores all over western Ohio!
Great job!

Ted_Zeppelin

Hey TZ, looks like there's plenty of gas left in the tank yet!!(y)(y) Is that the new Tele? I followed on with the TTT and it sounds very similar to yours.:)

I took it to 6.53

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/1bjbr8s4c3q7aik/Cowboy SHC in E-Arty-Paleo-PR-TZ-MM.mp3?dl=0
Very nice playing MM. I didn’t use the tele. I sat down at my computer last night not really planning on recording anything but after listening to this track, I talked myself into giving it a go. My 339 was setting there on the stand, all plugged in and ready to go so that’s what I grabbed. Honestly, as much as I still love the tele, that Epi 339 is so versatile I can pretty much use this for any kind of track.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Cowboy, nice track!

Artyman, Got a bit of grit going there.(y)

Paleo, Hot Stuff (y)

Papa, Fancy finger work(y)

TZ, Oh My! Slick moves(y)

MM, Some speedy action(y)

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Wow!! Moto on a mission!! Your tone reminded me of some of The Beatles tracks, your playing was classic Moto!!(y)(y)

MikeC

Blues Newbie
Even later to the party. Took it from 8:55 to 10:54 or so, got itchy to play something and couldn't let Sweet Home sit around too long. Hope no one minds. Partscaster (American Standard Neck, American Pro Body, CS 54's) on the neck pickup, through a Line 6 Pocket Pod set on "Cal-Crunch #2" preset.

*Sigh. Even when I try to economize and not play too many notes, I play too many notes. And damn if I don't forget to get back to the turnaround in time, sheesh! As always, any words of wisdom are appreciated.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bl5d4112maek9rp/Sweet Home MC.mp3?dl=0

Ted_Zeppelin

Nice job Mike. Too many notes? I don’t think so. I’ve heard a lot worse...when I listen to my solos:whistle:.