Surgery update

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Well the fun continues i had surgery on my butt to fix a hemorrhoid that somehow was aggravated and inflamed bad from the first surgery. That was late yeaterday afternoon they did keep me overnight.

Now i think everything is fixed just need to get through some butt pain first week should be worst. They did give me some good stuff to help with pain.

GeeDub

Mojo Seeker
Glad to hear your are healing up! I'm going on my 10th year of battling multiple myeloma, lung & leg surgery to remove tumors. After 8 years of daily oral chemo and steroids, the myeloma became stable enough to get me off the nasty drugs for a while. I keep testing every 4 - 6 months, monitoring the m-spike slowly creeping upwards, hoping I won't need to go back on chemo for some time. In saying this, I can relate with what you are going through and facing. Optimism, faith and guitar are great motivators. Also, a wonderful spouse really helps. Wishing you a full recovery and clean bill of health!

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Ok final update im all fixed up for now. Recovered well from prostate surgery where they using laser inside urethra carved me bigger path to pee. It works again ha ha. Bad flareup of butt/hemorrhoid made a nasty 10 days of recovery from that but that was fixed up by surgery last week recovery went well. So im feeling very happy very relieved maybe wont be so grouchy even we will see.

Thanks for all the support to everyone here. Best luck to everyone fighting health issues. Peace out from Cleveland.