SRV Special on Austin City Limits this weekend

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Oddly enough I'm not finding it here.
DO you know the names of the series that will be airing them?

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
Thanks for the heads-up. Looks like it's on here Saturday night. I check ACL every week to see if it's anyone I'd like to see, but lately it's been people (and groups) I've never heard of. Must be getting old. :LOL:

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
@MikeS It looks like KERA is going to be showing it next week. Friday, the 23rd at 10p on Austin City Limits. It only shows as an hour on the station calendar, so I'm guessing it's not going to be both full shows. I guess that means I need to find an antenna in the closet. Can't think of the last time I watched broadcast tv.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
@MikeS It looks like KERA is going to be showing it next week. Friday, the 23rd at 10p on Austin City Limits. It only shows as an hour on the station calendar, so I'm guessing it's not going to be both full shows. I guess that means I need to find an antenna in the closet. Can't think of the last time I watched broadcast tv.

I get it on DirecTV.

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
I think (like most ACL shows) that each time he was on he spilt the time with another act,
I've never watched a whole lot of ACL, so I didn't realize they normally split the time between artists. I've got this epi on my list to watch when it comes on next week.