Special Thanks...

giayank

Just another day in paradise
Griff when I found BGU I was looking for an outlet to release some frustration . My wife as many know is handicapped and up to 6 weeks ago confined to a hospital bed . She hadn't been well enough to even sit up . We spent 13 yrs like that . Your music saved us . It brought laughter and joy back into our home . It gave us something to focus on that was fun and inspiring . We spend many long sleepless nights here and most of that time has been spent with you and your music . I said it before I'll say it again . It was an honor for me to be able to help you . I only ask one thing Keep doing what you do . [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Kohola

Blues Newbie
I for sure know that empty pang in the gut when you step outside and see a "hole" where your rig was parked. I had a really nice pickup stolen in Colorado in 2001. Never saw it again!

I agree with the other folks, you paid it forward...now it's coming back when you need it.

I'm happy for you amigo! And I was happy to be a very small part of it. Now is the time to pay an extra $400 and get some alarms for both truck & trailer! There will always be thieves lurking about.

Jim pyron

Got Yer Blues
All has already been said and any more words are wasted.  Through your teaching style and just being the person you are you've created a family, and family looks out for each other.

daveg

Blues Newbie
Wish I could have done more. You guys have given us so much and have created a remarkable community of blues players. Here's hoping you get back all that you have lost and then some! Thanks for all you've taught us and your generosity in sharing your gifts! Play on!

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I just got an update from Chris:
-------------------------------------
Just to let you know... I went in and put the deposit down for the new kit today! Should be anywhere from 6 weeks to 3 months. I'm giddy like a kid at Christmas! lol

Thanks for everything and I will send a bunch of pics when I pick them up.

Talk to you soon my friend!
------------------------------------
Do stay tuned for pictures.

Jim pyron

Got Yer Blues
I had to share this story with the group as an example of the family Griff created. I was having trouble with a ZZ Top song and out of desperation sent Griff a PM video to give him an idea of what I might be dong wrong. We all know how hard Griff works he plus family time with the kids, so imagine my shock when 3 hrs. later I get a video of Griff in his sweats and baseball cap in a basement as bad as mine. He explained what I was doing wrong and demonstrated the correct way, all with good humor and charm when he was obviously chilling out at home. THAT is the kind of man Griff is!
Jim

OG_Blues

Guitar Geezer
I had to share this story with the group as an example of the family Griff created. I was having trouble with a ZZ Top song and out of desperation sent Griff a PM video to give him an idea of what I might be dong wrong. We all know how hard Griff works he plus family time with the kids, so imagine my shock when 3 hrs. later I get a video of Griff in his sweats and baseball cap in a basement as bad as mine. He explained what I was doing wrong and demonstrated the correct way, all with good humor and charm when he was obviously chilling out at home. THAT is the kind of man Griff is!
Jim
Thanks for posting that Jim. The evidence just keeps mounting that Griff is one of those "pearls" that lives every aspect of his life, both personal and professional the way everyone should behave. He runs his business like few others do, providing superior product and customer service that is second to none. He deserves our support and every success he desires.
And can that boy ever play the guitar too!!!!
Tom

sloslunas

NM Blues
Thanks for posting that Jim. The evidence just keeps mounting that Griff is one of those "pearls" that lives every aspect of his life, both personal and professional the way everyone should behave. He runs his business like few others do, providing superior product and customer service that is second to none. He deserves our support and every success he desires.
And can that boy ever play the guitar too!!!!
Tom

Well said Tom!!

Steve

Jake

Blues Newbie
Griff, I am a Law Enforcement Officer who served several years in our Investigations Division. I advise everyone to record their serial numbers so that if this equipment gets pawned, it is easily tracked as well as who pawned it. I hope you, and the BGU community does this.

WarrenHummel

Blues Newbie
Hi Griff sorry about the theft , don't it just stink . i had a les paul custom stolen and have never had the money to replace it . and the same the insurance companys would not do anything and we never found the guitar . oh well we have new ones now. Warren