Soulful Bluesy Am

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Nice job Elwood. I liked your smooth, chill tone. One thing I tried to do on this one was to play less notes. For whatever reason, that is hard for me to do. Even when I listen back to my take, I “hear” the missing notes that my fingers wanted to play but I made myself not play.

Elwood

Blues
Thanks bro! Playing less notes is like my only option.:sleep:
Your stuff is really good, yeah, but...it keeps getting better.:thumbup::Beer::thumbup:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
TZ,
Nice stuff.
Just enough bark(y)
I'm like Elwood.....old fingers, slow mind = fewer notes.

Elwood,
Kinda jazzy:cool:
Well done(y)

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Paleo,
For somebody in recovery, you move pretty good!
That river sounds like it's running though a mighty big canyon(y)

Elwood

Blues
Cool melodic flow through your piece Artyman. Nice tones as always, you get along well with that rig. :Beer:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Arty,
You took that in a different direction from Paleo.
Similar melody but clean as a whistle.
:sneaky:

Last edited:

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
I have really enjoyed listening to this track fill up, with some superb playing from all concerned, and I thought I would obey Papa and finish it off.
This is as close to 'fishing' as I like to get...., fishing for notes all over the place!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hadn't a clue what the chords were:confused: (other than Am):)
Bum notes all over the place, unwanted open strings ringing out, altogether a bit of a 'mare!!!:eek: And I enjoyed every second of it.:D
Thanks for sticking it up again TZ(y)(y)
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/6lq0p45a5qi49w8/ElevatedSoulful-Am-TZ-Elw-Paleo-Arty-Papa-MM.mp3?dl=0

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
That was a superb ending there M.M. Fishing is fun. You have to live on the edge every now and then. I thought that you did a great job of keeping it all under control.