Song Mapping with the Rhythm Exercises

Scotty R

Blues Newbie
My first cut at mapping songs to the exercises. Still lots of holes to fill...

I realize that some of these exercises may relate to multiple songs, I just grabbed the first one that came to my mind.

Looking forward to additional input from the CRGU'ers.
Cheers!

p.s. I tried to upload the excel file but that file type isn't supported. Only txt and pdf.

Attachments

• Song Mapping v1.pdf
    36.5 KB · Views: 134

rogermack50

Blues Newbie

I realize that some of these exercises may relate to multiple songs, I just grabbed the first one that came to my mind.

Cheers!

p.s. I tried to upload the excel file but that file type isn't supported. Only txt and pdf.

"Ask and you shall receive" Wow, Great start, Thank You Scotty...it gives me something to wrap my head around....

Quark

Blue

Cheers!

Scotty, thanks for the list, very helpful... did you complete that list by any chance in the last years? Thanks

Scotty R

Blues Newbie
Scotty, thanks for the list, very helpful... did you complete that list by any chance in the last years? Thanks

No, I haven't gotten any further with that. Hopefully some of the others in the CRGU Community can fill in the blanks.