Soloing Without Scales order placement?

S

Sumner

I started having fun with Soloing Without Scales a few weeks ago.  I want to order this lesson set for my son, but can't find an online site to do so  -  please direct me.  Thanks

wgabree

Blues Newbie
The link I used has a sold out message...

http://getthe4notesolo.com/sws-previous.html

Perhaps send Griff a PM to see if there is another link or when it will be available again...

:cool:

L

Lame_Pinkey

I started having fun with Soloing Without Scales a few weeks ago.  I want to order this lesson set for my son, but can't find an online site to do so  -  please direct me.  Thanks
Do you have a scanner & printer ?

kgarkie

Been living the blues.
There are some copy right laws that apply here.  And do you really want to screw Griff out of the time, effort and money that he spent to produce this great learning experience?

I didn't think so.

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
There are some copy right laws that apply here.  And do you really want to screw Griff out of the time, effort and money that he spent to produce this great learning experience?

I didn't think so.
It's all good - I know LP's just kidding about that... no sweat.

Sumner, send me an email to griff@bluesguitarunleashed.com and I can get you a copy. I did sell out of the last batch, but I keep a few aside in case of damaged shipments or problems. I think I have one I can send you.