Solo 5 recorded

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Wow! Fantastic job Wim! So many good things going on there...really well done!

WimVD

Every day I have the blues
Thanks!
@artyman, I play a PRS S2 and record with Garageband and the Fender amp (Twin Reverb) and effects simulator (noise filter, overdrive, compressor and delay) from AmpliTube. I have doubled the solo track with one track panning left and one panning right for some stereo effect.

Wim.

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
Nicely done, as usual, Wim. How long have you been playing guitar? Did you start with L&M and Griff or had you played before?

Eric

WimVD

Every day I have the blues
Nicely done, as usual, Wim. How long have you been playing guitar? Did you start with L&M and Griff or had you played before?

Eric
Thanks, Eric.
At the age of 14, I bought a first guitar but never learned to play it properly. I could just play some riffs.
3 Years ago, I started the L&M course, and finished it about 6 months ago. And in November 2018, I started BGU.
In those 3 years however, there have not been many days without guitar practice. I got hooked up somehow...

Wim.

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
L&M is a great foundation course. Not many people finish it so congrats. I think for both you and I BGU was easier than for a lot of folks because of that foundation. Not easy, just easier :whistle:

Eric