Solo 5 : Down And Dirty....

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Fantastic paleo!!! Totally owned, controlled, and outright dominated that one! Great playing!
At this rate, you'd better order your next course. You'll tear through MMBS in no time...
(Don't rush it...I made the mistake of focusing on the solos more than the exercises...master the exercises!)

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
WOW! That sounded great.
You have inspired me to get back into 5MEBS!

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
You've finished off with another star performance well done paleo, the price of your concert tickets are starting to rocket. (y)

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
At this rate, you'd better order your next course. You'll tear through MMBS in no time...

I actually went straight from BGU to the Slow Blues Supplement. I was a bit overwhelmed, but then Griff came out with MMBS at just the right time with solos that were a bit easier. I didn't finish either before I went on to 5 Easy and 5 More Easy, so now I'll be working backward. Back to MMBS and then revisiting the solos in BGU before again tackling SBS. I also started Acoustic Blues Unleashed which I will be doing concurrently with MMBS. My plate is full, but now I think I can handle it.

Thanks for all your kind words and encouragement throughout these two "Easy" courses.

Peace

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Dang, that was good! I'm with Mike -- I just got inspired to work on my 5MEBS, as well. It's the only one of Griff's courses that I've purchased that I haven't worked on.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Dang, that was good! I'm with Mike -- I just got inspired to work on my 5MEBS, as well. It's the only one of Griff's courses that I've purchased that I haven't worked on.

The course has some really nice solos, especially #4.

Thanks for the positive feedback. It is much appreciated.

Peace

patb

Blues Junior
Yes, it is an inspiration!! That's great Paleo. One of my favorite songs and solos. Couldn't believe it when I heard that drum intro.
I figured I didn't need any more "Easy Solos" but Statesborro Blues is worth the price of admission. Working on 5 easy Slide Solos now. Guess I know whats next.
Pat

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
Wow, you certainly let that one rip, well done. You'r'e definitely going to get bookings playing like that. (y)