Solo 4

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Great job, amigo! Like you said, your timing was a little loose in a few spots, but you could play that all day long at a jam and folks would totally dig it.

You also reminded me that was my fave solo from BGU. I may have to go back and relearn it.

Paul W

Blues Newbie
Thanks snarf - I did post it on a board at work and got generally favorable replies. Of course no-one but us knows how it really supposed to sound!

Great job, amigo! Like you said, your timing was a little loose in a few spots, but you could play that all day long at a jam and folks would totally dig it.

You also reminded me that was my fave solo from BGU. I may have to go back and relearn it.

JimFC

Blues Newbie
Glad I'm not the only one! I've been slowly hammering away on this solo for 5-6 weeks as well and finally have it down (slow version) about 90-95%. Starting to move on to solo 5 which appears so far to be much easier!

Paul W

Blues Newbie
Glad I'm not the only one! I've been slowly hammering away on this solo for 5-6 weeks as well and finally have it down (slow version) about 90-95%. Starting to move on to solo 5 which appears so far to be much easier!
Oh Yeah! Its a chorus shorter, has way fewer notes and is more "in time".