Solo #4, This time for REAL

(BW)

Better off with the Blues!
Here is me playing Solo #4 with the backing track. Only two more solos to go! Blues ON!

Thanks for watching!

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
A brilliant rendition Brandon, your playing is inspirational more so because you seem to make it look so straight forward, but that's probably because you've put so much in to it. Well done and keep publishing. :)

(BW)

A brilliant rendition Brandon, your playing is inspirational more so because you seem to make it look so straight forward, but that's probably because you've put so much in to it. Well done and keep publishing. :)
You bet I will! Thanks for the encouragement.

(BW)

Nice Brandon! It's also nice that you went J.B. and put a sport coat on.
Cool story about Joe Bonamassa- One of my friends who used to work for Nordstrom in Salt Lake City, UT was working the day shift when who should happen to show up but JOE BONAMASSA!!! He was playing at the Abravanel Hall Theater the next night and was in the market for two plain black Hugo suits (these are $1,000 suits in Nordstrom). My friend tried to convince him that he would tailor them for him that same day but J.B. was like "No thanks man-I ruin my suits every night playing guitar on stage for hours." My friend is not a fan of blues music but he was very impressed with J.B. who was very down to earth and super appreciative of his help.

TerryH

Blues Newbie
Well done!

I seem to have been struggling with those fast flurries for ages. I have almost come to a full stop on lick 21, but that gave me the inspiration to keep going.

(BW)

Well done!

I seem to have been struggling with those fast flurries for ages. I have almost come to a full stop on lick 21, but that gave me the inspiration to keep going.
Thanks! Keep going. You can use this solo in "Downhearted Blues" from Blues Gig in a Box. Two for one!