Solo 4 : The best I can do....

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Wow, Paleo, FANTASTIC! That sounded great! Your playing is super strong and so are your bends! You're making these sound too easy!

HotLks

Blues - it's in me and it's got to come out.
Nice work. How long did you work on that? Like jmin says, you make it sound easy.

See you down the road! :thumbup:

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Nice work. How long did you work on that? Like jmin says, you make it sound easy.

The course is called "5 Easy Blues Solos".;) But seriously folks.......

I usually learn the first chorus in one day, then sometime later the second on another day. Might be the next day or several days later.
I'm pretty good at memorizing, so in a week's time I basically have it down. Then I repeat it about a bazillion times.

I started this course about a year ago and it took about a month. I've done several other courses since then. It's just within the last week that I figured out the basics of recording. So I thought I'd give it a shot. I don't want anybody to think I just learned these all this week;).

Nor do I just turn on Audacity and lay it down in one take.

This particular solo took a heck of a lot of takes just trying to hit that first note! Once I get that I just have to cross my fingers and hope I don't mess up further on down the road.:whistle:

Actually, I really can't play with my fingers crossed:D.

Peace

david moon

Attempting the Blues
Another winner- really confident and precise on the bends. I know what you mean about taking many takes to get one that you're proud of. I've flubbed the very first note a few times myself :sneaky: