Solo #3 - Take 94 or...I don't know. Stopped counting :-))

GOTGI

Blues Newbie
Thoght I record Solo 3 from 5EBS today. Oh how wrong I was. Didn't expect that it would take so many (countless) tries to come up with a version that can be published here. Record button phobia again.... :)) or whatever you call it.
First of all I wouldn't place this solo under the category "easy", but that might be just my opinion.
While I'm quite satisfied with the first half of the solo, I'm not satisfied with the end of the second half. But I must admit that I started to get nervous because it went so well in the first half and I was thinking "come on that's it, you can do it". And starting to think during a solo is fatal, of course. At least for me.But I can't control it. Will try again in a few days.

https://soundcloud.com/user-12245300/5ebs_solo_3_house-is-rockin-v1

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Very nice! I had the same thoughts about the title of the course (“easy”?). I guess compared to the 6 solos in BGU, they are relatively easier. Great job on the solo!

BoogieMan

Blues Junior
Nicely done. I like your term "Record button phobia". I think many of us have run into this. With practice and confidence it gets easier and hopefully won't follow you to the bandstand when (if) the time comes.