Solo 2, Notation Error in Bar 23?

BeginnerBob

Blues Newbie
I've been working on solo 2 on my acoustic guitar and was moving those upper frets on the second and third strings to the first and second strings. That allows me to play on frets 8-10 instead of 13-15. I was getting confused on bar 23, beat 3 with the F to E slide. Looks like that should be E to D. The TABS are correct, but I got stuck looking at the notes (too much classical guitar playing). That F to E just wasn't fitting in very well!! Still need some work to get this down, but back on the path now.

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Yep, I think you found an error. You classical guys impress the heck out of me with your standard notation reading abilities! I'd agree that the tab is correct, but the notes should be E-D.
There is an "errata" section in the "Announcements" forum, but it looks like it's been shut down. You may want to send a heads-up to one of the moderators and see how they're dealing with errors. Nice catch -

BeginnerBob

Blues Newbie
jmin, Thanks for the reply. I'll check around to see of there may be a better place to post this, or report the "problem." Since the TAB is correct, I just got a bit confused when trying to shift up a string and since that got the old B string involved I wanted to confirm I was shifting correctly.