Social Room April 17 2023 5 videos

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Huge thanks to my bandmates Kathy and the two other BGUers John Loney and @BraylonJennings we had a great time.

My new drummer Alan could not make it so we had change our plans of going on earlier and waited till a good friend JR was available to take drums for us. Braylon did a solo acoustic set I only have video of his first song here he killed it. I was afraid I would run out of battery power for doing the rest.

We went on just before 11 pm I think it was a long wait but a ton of fun. Braylon did guitar for REM song while John L did bass on that one then Braylon covered bass for us on the other songs. Kathy and I are working on our timing singing together it went pretty well she brings a ton of energy and is getting more comfortable.

Image 4-18-23 at 7.36 AM.JPEG

We did our three songs then there was a demand for an encore the open mic host wanted to sing Knocking On Heavens Door with us and took harmonica. Besides Kathy dancing up front we were joined by my sister in law Sally for a while. That song ended with JR going faster and faster on drums it was totally in the moment and so fun.

Heres the video links ...

Encore Knocking

Sloopy

Mike solo

Losing

Breakup Song

Last edited: