Slow Burn (an original)

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Okay Moto. Who has upset you???:eek: They must have done something pretty bad!!!! 'I'm gonna tear out your dying soul'!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Deep stuff sir, and very enjoyable. Real Bluesy.:) Some lovely guitar work at the start, and throughout in the fills and little nuances that are now a trademark of Moto recordings.

Enjoyed that.(y)(y) (well, I was hardly going to say otherwise after that!!!!!!):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Okay Moto. Who has upset you???:eek: They must have done something pretty bad!!!! 'I'm gonna tear out your dying soul'!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Deep stuff sir, and very enjoyable. Real Bluesy.:) Some lovely guitar work at the start, and throughout in the fills and little nuances that are now a trademark of Moto recordings.

Enjoyed that.(y)(y) (well, I was hardly going to say otherwise after that!!!!!!):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:cautious: You know all my stuff comes from some sort of inspiration.

I had a few thoughts that drove this one.....
Yes, I'm pretty mild-mannered and well behaved but, :mad: I was thinking of a few times I was pushed a little too far :eek:
Also, recently watched a self defense video that said never show your hand but, be prepared to strike first with take down force:whistle:
Oh.........I was listening to SRV Tin Pan Alley so, I gave it that vibe.

Last edited:

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Capn; I don't know what to say--but --I LIKED THE HECK OUT OF THAT----a little out of your norm but that's all good..great job. I go away for 12 days and come back to some damn good stuff down here. :cool:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Capn; I don't know what to say--but --I LIKED THE HECK OUT OF THAT----a little out of your norm but that's all good..great job. I go away for 12 days and come back to some damn good stuff down here. :cool:
You're away for 12 days and all the kids went crazy:whistle:
Welcome back.
Thanks for giving that a listen.

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Captainmoto
I have been missing in action for the last few years in regards to this forum. Posted on the newbies thread this morning to explain the various reasons. Anyway, I have returned and to my very pleasant surprise you are still putting some great music out on here. Must have made your first million by now?

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Captainmoto
I have been missing in action for the last few years in regards to this forum. Posted on the newbies thread this morning to explain the various reasons. Anyway, I have returned and to my very pleasant surprise you are still putting some great music out on here. Must have made your first million by now?
Hey Mike,
Saw your post earlier today, nice to have you back.
Thanks for the kind words.
I'd love to hear some of your stuff.