Slow Blues Jam Track with quick change?

Relic66

Blues Newbie
Hi all, been working through the Slow Blues Supplement course and all going pretty well. Looking for an extended (4-5minute) jam track that follows the same format that I can jam along too.

Looking at the 5x5 jam tracks set and disappointingly it looks like the 5 slow blues jam tracks all sit on the I chord for 4 bars at the start and do not have quick change. Would be nice to find tracks with quick change in several keys. Any help appreciated. Willing to buy so that I can put on my phone and play though my amp rather than stream.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
There are several (5 or so) in various keys in Griff's Ultimate Blues Jam Tracks V1. They are set up as full length songs, but If you have a program like RiffMaster, you can loop any part of them all you want.

Relic66

Blues Newbie
Thanks. I have flipped through those but can't seem to find anything that follows the same format. Really just looking for the backing track from Slow Blues Supplement that last more the 3 chorus' preferably in more than one key. Could you please point me in the direction of a specific track in case I missed it? The 5x5 tracks would be great - I will buy those anyway - but they don't have the quick change.

Relic66

Blues Newbie
I've realised that the backing track from solo 4 of Blues Guitar Unleashed 2.0 is exactly what I've been looking for. Is that available for download without having to purchase that specific course? I am an All Access member.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
UBJ1
Baby Don't You want to go
Chicago Slow Down
Dallas Rain
Rainy Tuesday
Tears Rolling
Are all quick change they aren't all slow blues, but everyone needs a challenge. Right?

RogerErgle

Blues Newbie
I've realised that the backing track from solo 4 of Blues Guitar Unleashed 2.0 is exactly what I've been looking for. Is that available for download without having to purchase that specific course? I am an All Access member.
I just signed up for All Access and had the same question about downloading backing tracks. I'd like to be able to put backing track into Studio One for practicing.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
AAP gives you online streaming access to everything as long as you are an active member.

You cannot download anything.

You can get permanent access and the ability to download by purchasing a course or redeeming a Golden Ticket for it.

Griff's four backing track collections are available for purchase in the Course Catalog at a very reasonable price per track.

All purchased courses (and redeemed) will be permanently in your course list and available for download, AAP member or not.

Last edited:

JffKnt

Blues Newbie
This guy has a YouTube channel with lots of high quality backing tracks. Different tempos, different keys, standard 12-bar, quick change, straight time, shuffle, slow. He's got good stuff. I like Griff's backing tracks, but I like playing to something different in case I ever do get out to jam, I like having the experience of playing with different people (other than Griff). if that makes sense.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEXDaXzYhqYdLCQ3Ce7U2Og