slow blues in the key of a

Ivan

Blues Newbie
Hey Paul....

That was petty awesome! That's a long time to solo and stay as focused as you did. You seem very relaxed working the fretboard.....always aware of where you are. Your tone and video quality is excellent. You made that look easy. Looking forward to more.

Well done!

paul wilson white

BLUES.THE POWER OF ALL MUSIC
Hey Paul....

That was petty awesome! That's a long time to solo and stay as focused as you did. You seem very relaxed working the fretboard.....always aware of where you are. Your tone and video quality is excellent. You made that look easy. Looking forward to more.

Well done!
thank you Ivan, i really do appreciate your comments means a lot me and great to meet fellow blues players such as yourself im working on a shuffle blues at the min got the chord structure just trying to blend some licks in and fills but i will post soon cheers Ivan

The longest solo i've ever recorded was abot 36 bars, so i can really appreciate the time you spent crafting your licks and tying them together. Especially since timing is a little more demanding on a slow blues.
Very well done, thanks for sharing your music.

paul wilson white

BLUES.THE POWER OF ALL MUSIC
The longest solo i've ever recorded was abot 36 bars, so i can really appreciate the time you spent crafting your licks and tying them together. Especially since timing is a little more demanding on a slow blues.
Very well done, thanks for sharing your music.
why, thank you so much means a lot to have and listen to other peoples views,plus id love to here your music and what you are doing in the journey of blues guitar