Sitting Easy Blues

lmoranti

Blues Newbie
So I came back a couple of weeks ago and have literally found very little time to actually practice on a normal basis and get into the forum etc. UGH!

Anyway- Here is my rendition of Sitting Easy Blues. I have a hiccup or 2 in this recording and I left out the 4th B7 at the end, but tell me what you all think:

https://soundcloud.com/user-800551846/sitting-easy-blues

Thanks!

Leo

Annie

On my way
Nicely done Leo. Glad you got the recording down and posted. I will be looking forward to hearing more from you.(y)

HotLks

Blues - it's in me and it's got to come out.
Good work Sal! You've laid the foundation. No where to go but up now! You'll get better with it everyday until your fingers know where to go on their own.

See you down the road! :thumbup:

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
Good one Leo you've certainly got that one off the ground so time to move onward and upward. (y)

david moon

Attempting the Blues
NIce job on that. I heard a few hesitations. You might want to try playing with a metronome or click track.

You can say "that's as good as it gets" for now and move on, or try to iron out the rough spots, either approach is fine. If you move on and later come back to this one you will probably find you can play it a lot better.