Shuffle In G (with a twist)

Elwood

Blues
Is that you on all the (non-drum) instruments @PapaRaptor ? Very nice track, arrangement and playing, with a cool surprise!!! :thumbup::thumbup: :thumbup:Funny, I have been trying to put together a shuffle surprise track for the VJR too. If we get a few of those up here no one will trust it when they hear a shuffle jam kick off :sneaky:, good for growth:rolleyes: (I have one on my..:(.)

That rust agrees with you Paleo, another good one!!! :Beer::Beer::Beer: Burt, That is a high energy pass through the chords there! You hit that one hard!!! :thumbup: :cool: :thumbup:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Is that you on all the (non-drum) instruments @PapaRaptor ?
Nope. This isn't a homegrown track. I need to put a few together, but just haven't had the inspiration to sit down and do it. I found this one on my hard drive and liked it, so I stretched it to VJR lengths and uploaded.

jmin

Student Of The Blues
You guys are knockin’ it out of the park!!! (...and I’ve been watching too much World Series!)

Elwood

Blues
Jmin is right on!!! Paleo, Burt and TZ all got through this sounding great!
I really like the bridge, and the track as a whole! :thumbup: It just works like a bad note magnet every time I try to play the bridge. :oops: Seems like I'm not even hitting the bad notes good. :unsure:
I'm just going to keep listening to you guys solve the puzzle :) while I ponder this. :whistle:
Nice work guys!!! :Beer:

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Jmin is right on!!! Paleo, Burt and TZ all got through this sounding great!
I really like the bridge, and the track as a whole! :thumbup: It just works like a bad note magnet every time I try to play the bridge. :oops: Seems like I'm not even hitting the bad notes good. :unsure:
I'm just going to keep listening to you guys solve the puzzle :) while I ponder this. :whistle:
Nice work guys!!! :Beer:
Not sure if I played good notes or bad notes. Mainly played major on the 1, minor on the 4 & 5, and for the most part, major on the bridge.

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.