Miscellaneous Show us your Guitar,Amp,Pedalboard

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
I hope it was a permission thing. I hope I fixed it. This site is a touch confusing. Let me know if you can see it now. Its a poor shot. If it gets some likes I will maybe show a couple other custom projects. (40-10 Special comes from 40 pounds of sh^t in a 10 pound box. Its about 40 watts of tube power)
GREAT piece of work, Ellen!

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
I hope it was a permission thing. I hope I fixed it. This site is a touch confusing. Let me know if you can see it now. Its a poor shot. If it gets some likes I will maybe show a couple other custom projects. (40-10 Special comes from 40 pounds of sh^t in a 10 pound box. Its about 40 watts of tube power)

Looks crazy cool! Please, show us more! :Beer:

Elio

Student Of The Blues

Wow, it was worth the wait! The grill (and the rest of the amp) is gorgeous, but now we need to hear it :sneaky:

Last edited:

Elwood

Blues
The grill (and the rest of the amp) is gorgeous.
Totally agree!!! Please post up some details about the amp. Google was of no help. Any "in process" photo would be very cool also.
What a fine looking project!!! :thumbup: And a pretty thinline with a princeton, yeah!!! (y)(y)
Congrats Ellen!!! :Beer::Beer::Beer:

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
I upgraded my little board one step. I swapped out my Okko Diblo Gain+ for an Okko Diablo GH (Gregor Hilden signature). The GH has an indepedent boost with its own tone control, so it can act as a boost for every pedal preceding it. It has other additional features as well.
View attachment 14305
I did a slight revision ... I swapped the positions of the Dude and Dunes pedals so the Dunes stacks into the Dude instead of the other way 'round. This yields a much more "authentic" SRV tone ... as a thread in Gear Talk today pointed out, SRV used Dumble amps with a Tube Screamer. I knew that when putting together this board in the first place, but I'm 74 and entitled to a few brain farts.

NEW BOARD 2.jpg

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
I am revamping my mini-mini board ... the one I take to jams with the Boise Blues Society. They don't allow you to bring your own amp and you must use whatever they give you in their back line. Some of those have crappy reverb. So I ditched the Xvive Golden Brownie Marshall pedal, moved the Flashback to occupy where it was, and added my Hall Of Fame mini.

I also want my mini-mini board to duplicate my bigger compact board as much as possible, so am ditching the Mooer Blues Mood in favor of a Tom's Line Dumbler pedal. My bigger compact board has a J. Rockett Dude Dumble pedal just after the Dunes 808 pedal. OK, so that's great, but ... no Marshall OD if I want it. I found the Tom's Line Plexion that I like a lot more than the Xvive pedals, so that is going on the board just after the Dumbler.

Just about every crappy back line amp has good clean, and that's all I will need. So here are the three OD pedals that will be on that board, in this order ... followed by the Flashback delay and HOF reverb.

And here is the little board before the revamp. BTW I dearly love the Big Joe lithium power box!
MINI PEDAL BOARD.JPG

Last edited:

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
To alleviate the concern @Al Holloway expressed about the empty condition of my guitar rack: here's a shot with it in the normal state. There are also an acoustic and a uke bass in cases downstairs.

That's hardly a start as compared to the median stable population around here but I'm content for now. :Beer:

my_guitar_rack_02may2021.jpg

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
To alleviate the concern @Al Holloway expressed about the empty condition of my guitar rack: here's a shot with it in the normal state. There are also an acoustic and a uke bass in cases downstairs.

That's hardly a start as compared to the median stable population around here but I'm content for now. :Beer:

View attachment 14427
Wait... I see 4 empty slots.
Don't make me drag out the baby pictures!

JPsuff

Blackstar Artist

View attachment 14427

Content.

An interesting word.

Some people are content with the content of their guitar rack, while others need more content to be content.

Hmmm...