Miscellaneous Show us your Guitar,Amp,Pedalboard

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
I wasn't looking for another guitar right now (well, I'm always "looking"). When this American made Martin OMC-1E come up for $399? It just needs a truss rod adjustment and new strings. Well, here it is..........
View attachment 8692
I also have it's American made cousins in a DC-1E and the DM-12 (shown behind the OMC-1E). These all have mahogany bodies and spruce top with satin finishes. The OMC-1E has stock Fishman Aero pick-up and the DC-1E has a stock under the bridge pick-up. Both the DC-1E and the DM-12 I picked up for about $700+.

Last edited:

SHarpo

Blues Newbie
Great Find Mountain Man.... a fine addition to your Martin Collection.
This on the other hand is latest addition to mine.... not a Martin of course but interesting none the less I think. I've been waiting for it for quite awhile. When I originally ordered it it had a back order delivery date for Canada of around 9 months....which turned out to be a little over 3 months. It just arrived yesterday, so I'm looking forward to trying it out.... actually damed excited is closer to the turth.

VKG5fJO.jpg

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
This on the other hand is latest addition to mine.... not a Martin of course but interesting none the less I think. I've been waiting for it for quite awhile. When I originally ordered it it had a back order delivery date for Canada of around 9 months....which turned out to be a little over 3 months. It just arrived yesterday, so I'm looking forward to trying it out.... actually damed excited is closer to the turth.

VKG5fJO.jpg

Woo Hoo! Mine’s my favorite ride.

852EEE86-9029-48E6-A94F-CBB753150F90.jpeg

It’s sitting here next to at the brew pub right now, matter of fact, while I gear up to play it at today’s open mic. :Beer:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member

Nice! Very nice!
Say! Where have you been? We haven't seen hide nor hair of you in quite some time... You got some 'splainin' to do!
Great to see you in here!
I hope you enjoy the guitar as much as everyone else (cough... @MarkDyson) seems to!

SHarpo

Blues Newbie
Nice! Very nice!
Say! Where have you been? We haven't seen hide nor hair of you in quite some time... You got some 'splainin' to do!
Great to see you in here!
I hope you enjoy the guitar as much as everyone else (cough... @MarkDyson) seems to!

Hi Paparaptor, Thank you for your comments, and yes I have been a little tardy in the attendance department of late but to be fair I have been visiting from time to time often late at night. How are you doing? Are you, your family, and the horses all settled in after your major move out of Florida?

It’s kind of funny…..I couldn’t make up my mind between the the Fender ACOUSTASONIC TELECASTER and / or a Fender AMERICAN PERFORMER TELECASTER® HUM with 3 color Sunburst…..so maybe the best solution is to get both. But I haven’t committed to the second one yet…..