Miscellaneous Show us your Guitar,Amp,Pedalboard

steve o

Student Of The Blues
Beautiful!!! Who blessed you with this wonderful gift? Or was it a self-gift? Either way, congrats, enjoy it for many years!:thumbup::Beer::)

Al Holloway

Devizes UK
So Finally I have replaced the carpet with a pedalboard
20180820_202957.jpg
Underside
20180820_203050.jpg
There are 3 power bricks in there. The 2 2A units to power the baby bombs and a 4A to power the rest. It goes via a daisy chain direct to the Amplifire and vis a gigrig isolator to prevent the analog pedals from getting digital interference from the AA (squeeled like a pig without). The 3 power bricks all go via the while connector block and then to a single connector to the mains. I have a short lead for home and a longer one if I play out.
20180820_203013.jpg
And finally with the speaker cab it is driving. :eek:aded with 2 creambacks each at 8ohms to give a total output of 60w. At home the baby bombs are at 9 o'clock as is the level knob on the AA so plenty of power to come/

cheers

Al.

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
My new $139.00 wonder.
IMG_0620.JPG
The pic doesn't do it justice. It looks gorgeous, and plays beautifully. It really does. It is a Firefly selling on Amazon and come and go there. Amazing value for the buck!
I happen to have a set of Bare Knuckle Mule pickups that will go in it. Here is a demo of them on the Doug and Pat show, Mule stuff starts @ 27:59
And a couple more vids of them.
Bare Knuckle.jpg

Last edited:

steve w

Nottinghamshire, UK
Very Nice Steve, I have a 2016 LP Standard also in Cherry, nice tones, just wish it played as easy as my Strat
Thanks Ken. The neck profile might be different on this one to yours but I definitely feel this plays as easy as my strats.
I also have a les paul traditional which is an altogether different beast, big fat wide neck. Playing a strat straight after that feels like playing a broom handle.

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Not my board; this belongs to Max Rich, one of the instructors at the International Guitar Camp (and the one specializing in electric guitar stuff). He gigs with some reasonably well-known names as well as does studio work and this is his jack-of-all-trades board for on the road.

max_rich_pedalboard_IGC_aug2018.jpg

He uses the Ditto for solo stuff, swaps in the EP instead if he's playing with others. He's made me a believer in The Dude pedal. His main guitar is a customized Strat and for this camp he was playing into an AC15. Sounded killer, and he demonstrated an amazing tonal variety suitable for pretty much any genre.

Slofinger

Blues Junior
This is kind of a follow up to the Firefly thread going on. One might see how I was a bit hesitant about getting another guitar. Not that you can have enough of them, but when you start duplicating it might be time to slow down. I made 5 of the 11 you can see in the picture. I added up in my head the other nite how many guitars I have built and was blown away that the number is 32. No 2 of them alike either. Man, I've spent a lot of money on guitars. All worth it!image.jpeg

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
So here's my latest "Jack of all Trades" board, heavily inspired by the one I saw at Camp:

my pedalboard 23aug2018 v001.jpg

My (scratch and dent discounted; box was a goner but the pedal still looks new) Dude arrived in this morning's post so I set everything up in anticipation of some quality play time this evening wringing it out in the new man cave. :Beer:

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
I read on the forum that if you don't want your wife to know that you got a new guitar just buy them all in the same color. So I'd like to show you my new guitar...... I'm not sure which one it is but it the new one. I just put put on new DR Pure Blues 10's and set the action and intonation. It plays beautifully and sounds awesome!! I just got an epiphany....... I have no wife! What have I done?

gibson shapes compress.JPG

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
I read on the forum that if you don't want your wife to know that you got a new guitar just buy them all in the same color. So I'd like to show you my new guitar...... I'm not sure which one it is but it the new one. I just put put on new DR Pure Blues 10's and set the action and intonation. It plays beautifully and sounds awesome!! I just got an epiphany....... I have no wife! What have I done?

View attachment 5971
Aww shucks. It's the Flying V on the right! Anyone can tell that!

JN99

Hang Fire
After a recent NGD, I'm now the proud (and extremely happy) owner of three Tom Andersons. They are just wonderful instruments and slowly I've started selling off my other guitars. My first was the blue Cobra T in 2015 followed by the red Drop S last year and the Drop T a couple weeks ago. My pedalboard is now a Helix and my amps, well they are sort of just furniture at this point.

IMG_2715_tn.jpg

Slofinger

Blues Junior

View attachment 5971
Seeing that Flying V reminds me how much I miss the one I made and sold. Not to worry, I'm making another one.image.jpeg