Show us pictures of your recording Rooms

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Here's my little corner of the world.

Let's see if I can name everything.

1) MacBook (2006 model)
2) Korg Pandora Personal Multi Effect Processor (from 1997)
3) a couple of guitars
4) Walmart headphones (taped where broken)

View attachment 9607
Paleo,
I love it!
That takes the wind out of most G.A.S. debates.
You prove that it aint the equipment..........it's the player and you are a good one!

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
That takes the wind out of most G.A.S. debates.
You prove that it aint the equipment..........it's the player and you are a good one!
I don't even know what G.A.S. stands for.:sneaky:

And please, don't anybody tell me.:cautious:

Thanks for the compliment.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
As you can tell---I DON"T KNOW CRAP ABOUT POSTING PHOTOS--(I posted the same picture 3 times:whistle::whistle::whistle: ) The gray thing on the ladder is my Zoom R-24----The white one to the right is my new Zoom R-16. The 3 stack up to the right is: from Top Down -- "My Boogie band" 1992 Kawaii GB-2 session trainer (believe me I don't know how that thing has survived 27 years----(I made so much money with that thing doing my solo gigs--it is pitifull) you have heard it on "Dreams to remember" and Snake oil)
Under it is my always faithful cassette recorder. ..Under that is my Marantz pro-CD recorder---(picked it up for $40 off some kid up the street)
Hiding back in the corner is my 1981 Music Man---RD-100 on the left is my Nace and the Boss Kantana 50---(havn't got around to it yet)
Picture is a little blurry. OH WELL-

Last edited:

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Here's a quick shot of my recording/practice/repair studio.
RecordingSetup.jpg
This can't be papa's ...not a single FPS in view!

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Come on Dave!
The way you've been setting this up is................you're music space was an old closet in the chicken coop:ROFLMAO:
That's a pretty good room you've got there with everything you need and noth'n you don't(y)

Before I convinced the wife that it was to her benefit for me to have a sound proof room, I was crammed into a spare bedroom with all the future that she had rejected.

Last edited:

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
everything you need
I think I need a computer in there---every body else has at least one (The one I am on now is MAMA's).; which brings me to a question---Do you have to have a server to use a computer for nothing but my recorder----it has an Audio interface:controller built into it?

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Great to see everyones ManCaves.:) Although we should have made Moto post his pics last!! Impressive!! It's a bit like Ted Zeppelin starting something in the VJR, no one wants to follow in case they embarrass themselves!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Some great use of space in these caves. (and some pretty large caves too):eek:

Here's mine:- The two computers to the right are old ones I used for photography, and are now just dust magnets. Once I make my 'final' decision to officially retire, I'll do some serious rearranging, and maybe even do a 'Moto' on my picture framing room in the roof space. (if funds permit):) It's a basic setup. Guitar & Mic into Focusrite Clarett4PreUSB, then into my 10 yr old macPro where I use LogicProX.
Study01.jpg

Study02.jpg

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
I see your Strat build body laying there on the desk--but it ain't in the second picture---making us wait---remember you got till 7/28/2020. Later buddy.