Sad news

Chuck

Moderator (One of the Men in Black!)
Staff member
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss! I wish there was something I could say that would begin to ease your pain. My thoughts and prayers are for you and your family!

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
Dennis, I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I will pray for Kevin, you and your family. Gog bless all of you.

Tom

burlew

Blues Junior
Dennis.
We're not supposed to bury our children. It's supposed to be the other way around.

I am so deeply sorry to read of your loss. Please know that you have a tremendous support base, even though some of us are a long distance.

My deepest sympathies.

db

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
My condolences, to you and your family.

Nobody can easy the pain of such a loss, I'm sure.
Just know that you have some friends here that will try to comfort you in your time of grief because they care.
I hope that gives you some light in this dark time.

Thank you for sharing his poem.
Those words stirred me deep deep inside.

Last edited:

Pete R

Blues Newbie
Dennis, I'm very sorry to hear of your son's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

giayank

Just another day in paradise
Dennis , Sorry to hear of your loss . I pray your son is now at rest and in time your heart will heal . We are your friends here on the forum . when you need us were here for you . peace .

steve o

Student Of The Blues
I'm so sorry to hear your news Cap! You're in my prayers. May God help ease your pain.

OG_Blues

Guitar Geezer
Capn,
I simply cannot imagine how sad you must feel. Remember the good times. My thoughts and prayers are with you tonight.
Tom

Tom45

Blues Newbie
My heart goes out to you Dennis. You have lots of friends here who are with you and can help you heal.

Cowboy Bob

Horse Player/Guitar Wrangler
So very sorry for your loss Dennis. Losing a child is extremely difficult. We lost our son suddenly in 2000.

Sending positive energy and thoughts your way.

Dr. Ron

Nuthin’ But The Blues!
I am really sorry to hear of your loss Dennis. My thoughts and prayers are with you and
your family. I saw the fine picture of your son on the website you alluded to. Truly sad.

jackderby52

Prehistoric blues knob (not newbie)
oh my god, I can't imagine losing a kid.. I'm speechless... many prayers for you and your family heading your way... extremely sorry for your loss..

Slofinger

Blues Junior
Very sorry for your loss Cap'n. I purchased a couple of those auction tickets, but I was hoping to win it so I could give it back to you. Prayers to you.

CapnDenny1

Student Of The Blues
He briefly tried to play the guitar, but switched to saxophone till he had metastasis to his lungs and they cut away 20% of them .

My most treasured guitar is the $50 Squier Strat I shipped to him while he was doing radiation treatment in Boston. I had to replace the neck, but the original neck is now the tap handle on my kegerator.

Thanks guys. Sorry to bring everybody down and all, but I wanted to share his stuff with people who I thought might appreciate it.

We found a video of his that I will share as well. Or two.