Rock-in-F

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Where did everyone go?
Still here but these 12-14 hour work days are draining my energy to pick up the guitar. I was hoping things would be settled down at work by now but I don’t see any end in sight for awhile…or at least until next April when I hang it up for retirement! I try to play a little on the weekends but it seems like I spend those days catching up on everything I didn’t get done during the week. These big work projects seem like they were easier to deal with 10 or 20 years ago. Not sure why that is???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Steve_Whant

Blues Junior
appears we've moved from hiatus to hibernation . . . .:eek::eek::eek::eek:

me - I've played over just about every track posted and after my wife casually mentioned I sound the same every time decided best to not post them:rolleyes::rolleyes:
My wife dislikes my playing and my singing but still wants me to do more - just not within earshot. As for sounding the same on everything it is a fair criticism of all of us I guess. The process of creating our guitar DNA - we just have to make sure we evolve. If we play more it is inevitable that we will evolve - freak accidents that occur - the mistakes when replicating = play more to evolve and the pressure of recording and posting might just allow that to happen. So I keep posting....

Steve_Whant

Blues Junior
Still here but these 12-14 hour work days are draining my energy to pick up the guitar. I was hoping things would be settled down at work by now but I don’t see any end in sight for awhile…or at least until next April when I hang it up for retirement! I try to play a little on the weekends but it seems like I spend those days catching up on everything I didn’t get done during the week. These big work projects seem like they were easier to deal with 10 or 20 years ago. Not sure why that is???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Hang in there Ted - I'll post another ballad rock thing - that'll be a quick win for you...