Random Tomfoolery

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Guess I'm Rural
I'm not really sure how to answer the question. I always thought I was pretty suburban, but in the last house we lived in (about 3 years ago), my MIL walked out on the porch to smoke one day, came back in laughing and said, "your neighbor is outside mowing his back yard butt-@$$ naked." That neighbor was old enough and shaped such that don't nobody want to see that. So I can neither confirm nor deny what she saw because I didn't go check. I just shook my head and told her we charged extra for the view.

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
I'm not really sure how to answer the question. I always thought I was pretty suburban, but in the last house we lived in (about 3 years ago), my MIL walked out on the porch to smoke one day, came back in laughing and said, "your neighbor is outside mowing his back yard butt-@$$ naked." That neighbor was old enough and shaped such that don't nobody want to see that. So I can neither confirm nor deny what she saw because I didn't go check. I just shook my head and told her we charged extra for the view.
What's so funny about mowing your yard naked?

Jack

Blues Junior
hEXXqUX.png