Random Tomfoolery

LosBassMan

"Bottom Feeding since 1996"
Timely post. Our house cat and barn cat do not like each other at all. But our house cat likes to go hang out in the barn.
Today, I made the mistake of petting the house cat in one part of the barn. Then I wandered over to the barn cat and attempted to pet her with the same hand. BIG MISTAKE!
That's gonna leave a mark.
SnickersBite-sm.jpg
Make sure to really scrub that wound, cat bites are nothing to scoff at, a vet tech friend of ours has some bad scars from cat bites.

Carlos

Jack

Blues Junior
Yeah, I've been very attentive to it. My oldest son was bitten by one of his housecats (aptly named Murderface) on a finger a couple of years ago. His two cats were having a spat and he foolishly tried to separate them. He didn't pay much attention to it other than normal hygiene. About five days later he landed in the hospital with a serious infection. The cat had managed to bite into the bone and the docs at the time were seriously concerned he might lose the finger. It all ended up well.

Yeah I've been bitten by my sweet. loving cats countless times but if they get the tip of their tooth into a bone, I notice it can stay pretty sore for a week afterwards.

david moon

Attempting the Blues
I make the pussy purr with the stroke of my hand
They know they gettin' it from me
They know just where to go
When they need their lovin' man
They know I do it for free

I give 'em cat scratch fever
Cat scratch fever
They got it bad scratch fever
Cat scratch fever

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
Not really a cat guy, I much prefer dogs. Some I have liked that act like dogs, but I dislike that whole snotty cat "it's got to be on my terms thing" . I'm like screw you we saved your ass, and feed you everyday, and my daughter cleans up your crap. You should be more grateful.

The last cat rescue we sent up north to live with my son.He was kind of retarded and did wacky stuff. But he kept beating the crap out of the two females. I kind of miss that crazy bastard but cannot tolerate a bully.

Last edited:

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Heh. Cats come with an amazing array of personality types, or so I've seen. As I was reading the latest on this thread, one of ours hopped up and wanted to curl up in the crook of my arm. Purring away and making it hard to type. Another is sprawled on the sofa between me and my lady love, also purring up a storm and just happy to be hanging out with us.

YMMV, to be sure. :Beer: