Random! No more no less!

Status
Not open for further replies.

artyman

Fareham UK
Well I voted for BREXIT and woke this morning to find that the UK has indeed voted to leave the EU. Imagine my disappointment when I looked out of the window and the continent was till there, all those politicians promising me change, now I find that the French, Germans and all the others are still there selling us their cars and cheese and stuff. I guess you just can't trust politicians

david moon

Attempting the Blues
Well I voted for BREXIT and woke this morning to find that the UK has indeed voted to leave the EU. Imagine my disappointment when I looked out of the window and the continent was till there, all those politicians promising me change, now I find that the French, Germans and all the others are still there selling us their cars and cheese and stuff. I guess you just can't trust politicians
Well they're still there but not telling you how much curvature is allowed in a cucumber.

lola

Blues Newbie
Look at Miley! So innocent looking!
upload_2016-7-16_0-19-59.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-16_0-19-59.png
    upload_2016-7-16_0-19-59.png
    1,020.9 KB · Views: 4

Boysie

Just for fun
I am very glad I have a phone. I can stayed connected to the band!
I have a mobile phone, it's not a smartphone. I only use it when I'm travelling in case of emergencies. I have a PC and a laptop so I don't need a smartphone. Plus there's always the public phones.

12744416_1080331475320599_9196853883194805252_n.jpg

Boysie

Just for fun
I don't need to deceive any more, I traded my ex in on a Gretsch White Falcon and a Harley Sportster.:Beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.