Rambling All My Days...and nights

david moon

Attempting the Blues
Jim- I don't know why I didn't comment before. That was very good and rhythmically spot on- no hesitation or rushing

Olivia

the lady sings the blues
Wow... I got an alert this morning... apparently I'm "watching" this thread (haha) not quite sure how (?) but apparently I am...

And I'm sure glad I (apparently) do :) because I just listened to your take of "Rambling All My Days"
and it got me "melting" which means "very good indeed" in my Special-Olivia-Language (!)

And it reminded me... it's clearly time I started to practice "a" guitar daily (!)
There's just no excuse really... say if you're aiming for "only" 10 minutes a day (!)

There is absolutely no excuse (unless in hospital or something like that)

And yet... I always seem to find one :eek:

Back to the point... that sounds really good in my opinion (for what it's worth)
So, I'll try not to miss whatever you next put "out there on the forum"

That's real "neat" as far as I'm concerned...
Well done, Jim, keep 'em coming :sneaky:

Olivia

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Thanks, Olivia! Sorry for the early morning alert. But thanks for listening and your very kind “Special-Olivia-Language” words!

david moon

Attempting the Blues
Hey Olivia, you might be "watching" me. I just commented on the thread and we've had quite a bit of back-and-forth in the past. But then I comment on a lot of other threads, so I'm not sure why this one popped up.

Olivia

the lady sings the blues
Thanks, Olivia! Sorry for the early morning alert. But thanks for listening and your very kind “Special-Olivia-Language” words!

Ha, Jmin, you definitely don't need to be sorry for the early morning alert... it's not like it "rung" so loud it woke me up :LOL: on the contrary... rather than having loads of "work" emails to deal with (!) it was a great start to the day for me on Wednesday (y)

And I've managed to put in my "ten-minutes-a-day-practice" that's an achievement (!) pulled in 20 mins on Wednesday and only 10 yesterday, but so far so good :ROFLMAO: plus it's Friday, so I've got the whole week-end (!) and absolutely no excuse not to pull in 10 mins a day (!)

Hey Olivia, you might be "watching" me. I just commented on the thread and we've had quite a bit of back-and-forth in the past. But then I comment on a lot of other threads, so I'm not sure why this one popped up.

Hey, David, good to "catch" you again...
I wasn't "watching" you.. but I did mean to get in touch with you...

The last thing I watched from you was the links you sent me last December from one of your live performances and I "must" say you're holding and "rocking" that bass like it's a feather... I can barely hold one of them (mine) I have to tune it on its stand for the E string because my arm won't reach it that far... then it is so heavy... that's definitely my excuse for not playing it :D

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    83 bytes · Views: 5

Olivia

the lady sings the blues
I have no idea what the attached file above is (?) it won't open and I didn't add a file (no attachments) I can't even upload a file on here (this forum) I have to send "things" via email...

I just tried to edit this post above and delete the file.... but it won't let me do that... I really have no idea what's going on there...

But it keeps happening :oops: