Question about pricing for AAP

ChicagoNed

Blues Newbie
I am new here and have signed up on the $29 a month deal. I just started the 2nd month but now that I realize how great and deep this site is I am wondering about the All Access Pass, it's not clear. It appears that there are many courses in DVDs and CDs, I would not want them physically and there is a download icon but I don't want to have to do a zillion downloads either and keep them organized.

If I buy the AAP is all this material on the website itself? If so, how much does this pass cost and how long does it last?

Thanks,

Ned

dvs

Green Mountain Blues
Ned, you have the All Access Pass. There are two ways to pay for it, monthly or annually. If you pay monthly, the price is $29/month. If you choose to pay annually you will get 12 months for $299. Both give you online access to all the courses in Griff's catalog as long as you remain a member. Go to your "My Courses" page https://bluesguitarunleashed.com/members/my-courses/ and you will see every course you have access to. Online access includes streaming of video and audio and you can download PDF versions of manuals. You cannot download video or audio files for courses to which you only have online access. If your AAP membership lapses, you lose online access to any course you don't actually own.

You can download the videos and music files for courses that you own. You own a course if you bought it, or if you redeemed a "Golden Ticket" for it. AAP members receive their first Golden Ticket after they've been a member for 60 days, and they receive another one 60 days after they redeemed the previous one. Once you own a course, you will always have full access to it even if your All Access Pass lapses. Hope this is helpful. Play on!

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
The courses your seeing with DVD's and CD's were earlier courses that are now available digitally as well, in fact you can get DVD's and manuals for many of the digital courses for an additional fee, if you prefer them

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
It appears that there are many courses in DVDs and CDs, I would not want them physically and there is a download icon but I don't want to have to do a zillion downloads either and keep them organized.
The whole idea of "All Access" is that you have online, streaming access to every course in Griff's catalog.

There is nothing to download.

Nothing else to buy.

No physical DVDs or CDs.

You have online access to every course (and jam track package) as long as you are a paid member.

If you cancel, it all disappears.

Any course you actually purchase before, during or after membership will remain in your course list.

You will always have online access to those purchased courses until the end of time.

Last edited: