Put a face to the name (Post Pics Here)

bob

Blues Newbie
thought id post this jam session from xmas just gone ,the older is myself the other guy is my mate and mentor Sam
think we was doing a bit of Clapton what you cant see out of picture our good friend Jack Daniels ;D
n1313387707_311173_2504508.jpg

Chuck

Moderator (One of the Men in Black!)
Staff member
Re: put a face to the name

I suppose I could do that too! I only have one, never have been big on photos of myself! It is kind of nice to put a face with the name. It's a larger version of my Avatar.

johnc

systematic

Nice to put some faces to names, I too don't have much of myself I think because I'm usually the one with the camera.  This shot at one of the local clubs, my wife must have snapped.

johnc

systematic

Very nice artistic photo Pappa D,  Love the shirt as well.
Nice creativity that I'm sure extends to your playing.

Bluewater

Blues Newbie

Here is my "Full speed" version of Lesson #12 done with a picture slide show. You'll see me there!

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=5nyp0&s=5

Best Wishes,
Bluewater

PS This link is also posted int the Successes category

48panhead

Right on! Groovy pics. I will have to get up to speed and see if I can get some pics taken and posted. Chuck, I really dig your Epi. Very nice.  ;D

S

Shayne

Very well done my friend.  Nice job!   :cool:

Shayne

560sdl

Blues Newbie

At Chuck's urging I will finally post a photo.  The family on vacation in Arizona couple of years ago.  Sorry, not photos of holding a guitar that I can find.  Soon maybe

Chuck

Staff member

Nice pictures my Friend! Nice looking family, I'm sure you're proud!

I love Arizona! Great place for a vacation!

BTW, with a little "PigNose", and your Hamer, the acoustics are awsome just before sunset, and sunrise in those canyons!

Best Wishes to you, and Yours!(You should have had my Polaris for that trip!)

Chuck!

Chuck

Staff member

Alan, I found out years ago, that I can walk a lot further than I can swim! My Dad is retired Navy (Subs!), I'm retired Army (Air Defense!).

But, it was an awesome shot! Was that you and the son?

The last time I got so active!, I ended up in in intensive care for 9 days! (Also the last time I smoked!).

The Guitar allows me to sing, and play about my mistakes, without re-living them! But It doesn't stop me from trying!

Nice pictures my friend! My best to your wife and kids!

TonyS

Blues Newbie

Nice pics and you have some nice weather there..........over here in the UK the weather is a little blustery at the moment. I took this last weekend on a photography outing with my youngest daughter.  I'm not in it but you would have had to have a pretty fast shutter speed to catch me out of the car.......it was freezing

S

Shayne

At Chuck's urging I will finally post a photo.  The family on vacation in Arizona couple of years ago.  Sorry, not photos of holding a guitar that I can find.  Soon maybe

Beautiful family you have there, my brother.

Shayne

johnc

systematic

Nice Pics Alan and your holding what or who is most most imortant, but the guitar second, right?

Tony, nice weather your having, it that your back yard?  .  Bit wild here as well but not as cold no doubt.

560sdl

Blues Newbie

Chuck,

Actually my son and his buddy.  I am running the boat that is creating the wake for them to jump.  Not sure that my back could take the landing anymore.

But you know, This economy has got me into a funk and going back and digging up some recent photos has made me realize how lucky I am.  Thanks for making me do it.

Bluewater

Blues Newbie

Great shots - all of them, and great stories too. Keep em coming.

Bluewater