Put a face to the name (Post Pics Here)

steve o

Student Of The Blues
hi Steve o
I posted on "Introduce Yourself" and copied it over here, what was your grandparents name maybe I have met them?

Hi Darby,

They were Ralph & Adeline Gilbertson. They lived in Willmar until they retired but purchased their lake home in the 60's and spent every weekend there and then lived there during the summers after they retired (sometime in the late 70's). Before they bought their cabin they would spend vacations at Loll's resort on Pickeral. They sure loved that lake and the whole area.

darby4

darby4
Hi Darby,

They were Ralph & Adeline Gilbertson. They lived in Willmar until they retired but purchased their lake home in the 60's and spent every weekend there and then lived there during the summers after they retired (sometime in the late 70's). Before they bought their cabin they would spend vacations at Loll's resort on Pickeral. They sure loved that lake and the whole area.

darby4

darby4
I first was here in 2001 so that was a little before my time, I have been studying using a recorder, found that I sound less good when I play it back than when I am playing!
Do you ever get over this way? Be interesting talking with you, let me know.

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
My other life...just saying...

Ron_and_Whiskey.jpg