problem registering for month of JAN

BigRigSteve

aka Drumtrucker... coming to a town near you
seems to only want to let me register for a specific date... no choice for all.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
It's a new and improved(?) registration page.

I haven't been able to register for any sessions using Chrome on my Mac or my Android tablet.

I'll just wait and use the "daily" log in link.o_O

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
No problems here. The only time I've run into it looking for a specific date is when I changed it to the Eastern time zone from Pacific.
Using Chrome on Win10.

BigRigSteve

aka Drumtrucker... coming to a town near you
It did that to me, too. Except when I registered for 1/6 it sent me a reply that I was registered for all sessions.
guess i'll try that...
web page only shows 1/6, but email says all. Guess time will tell.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
seems to only want to let me register for a specific date... no choice for all.

I didn't know that it ever did anything else.
I ALWAYS have to register and it LOOKS like it's only for ONE day, but it's not.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
The old page only showed the first session of the month, but registered you for all.

The new page shows a list of all the dates, but you still get registered for all by clicking the first one.

The new page also has the schedule for the first 3 sessions in the lower left corner.

I finally got registered.

I lost track of how many times I tried.

I would enter the date, then when I entered the time zone everything would reset and I'd have to start over.

Then when I finally got everything entered, the "Register Now" button would stay gray and nothing would happen when I tried to click it.

Finally the button turned blue.

And I got the message that I was registered for all sessions.

So the process for registering hasn't changed.

But apparently there's a few bugs in the new platform.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I wish there was a way to automatically add them all to my calendar. I've done the add to calendar thing but that only creates the file for ONE.

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
Thanks for letting me know about this. I don't really go through the registration process (obviously) so I don't see that from your end. I'll see if there's anything I can do to make that better. At the very least I can let the Beta team know.