Printed tabs for 5 easy solos

jrk

Blues Newbie
In need of the book of tabs for the 5 easy blues solos. My copy has vanished from my collection.

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
Can you go to the on-line list of your courses and download and print one? It's not as good as the printed book but it's available for you and will due in a pinch. :Beer:

jrk

Blues Newbie
the course does not show up in My Courses for some reason. I do have the invoice for the course I purchased in 2013.

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
the course does not show up in My Courses for some reason. I do have the invoice for the course I purchased in 2013.
If you have it in DVD form you can probably find the downloadable and printable file. The other option is as Mike mentioned and just buy another one. :Beer:

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member

If it's not showing up in My Courses, you need to figure out why. Did you use a different email to order it?
Contact the helpdesk. I'm sure they can straighten it out. You will still need to either print or buy the manual , bat at least you will be ABLE to.
helpdesk@bluesguitarunleashed.com

877-662-5837

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
You can buy a book & DVD for $15 from "My Courses/5 Easy Blues Solos".
Mike, I must be looking at the incorrect item, as I have the DVD and book listed as $62.

Would there be anything wrong with anyone who owns the book, to send a copy of the PDF to jrk?

Tom

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Mike, I must be looking at the incorrect item, as I have the DVD and book listed as $62.

Would there be anything wrong with anyone who owns the book, to send a copy of the PDF to jrk?

Tom
$62 is the full purchase price. I looked prior to the server upgrade and it was $15 for DVD & Manual. I just looked again and didn't see that option, but all I had to do is log out and back in to see the $15 price.
You can check with Griff on sending a PDF, but I wouldn't because it's Griff's copyrighted material.