Studio One Presonus Fat Channel Bundle - Free

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
If you use Presonus Studio One Artist or Pro, this is a no brainer.
  • A FREE collection of 2 EQs and 2 Compressors
    • VT1 EQ
    • VT1 Compressor
    • RC-500 EQ
    • RC-500 Compressor
  • Compatible with VST3, AudioUnit and AAX compatible host applications (requires Fat Channel XT)
  • Compatible with Studio One Artist and Professional (Versions 3.5.6 and higher)
  • Compatible with Studio One Prime with separately purchased Fat Channel XT (Versions 3.5.6 and higher)
https://shop.presonus.com/Fat-Chann...O5yUZtlq31itj-Ozpb-Igr1rAUwJezIDnzCk_E9Qj-D5g

Cowboy Bob

Horse Player/Guitar Wrangler
If you use Presonus Studio One Artist or Pro, this is a no brainer.
  • A FREE collection of 2 EQs and 2 Compressors
    • VT1 EQ
    • VT1 Compressor
    • RC-500 EQ
    • RC-500 Compressor
  • Compatible with VST3, AudioUnit and AAX compatible host applications (requires Fat Channel XT)
  • Compatible with Studio One Artist and Professional (Versions 3.5.6 and higher)
  • Compatible with Studio One Prime with separately purchased Fat Channel XT (Versions 3.5.6 and higher)
https://shop.presonus.com/Fat-Chann...O5yUZtlq31itj-Ozpb-Igr1rAUwJezIDnzCk_E9Qj-D5g

It is very good indeed. While I do have S1 Pro, I tend to stick mainly with my Pro Tools rig, where I’ve used the Fat Channel with good results.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Install in Studio One
vs
Install. IN Presonus Hub?????
You don't need Presonus Hub for use within Studio One.
I just ran the installer and then opened Studio One. It prompted me to log in to my Presonus account and automatically activated the plug-ins.
Presonus Hub is a gateway to allow Presonus plug-ins to be used with other DAW software.

BraylonJennings

It's all blues
The entire fat channel collection (11 comps and eqs) is on sale for 1/2 price, $75. A good assortment of vintage equipment digitally reproduced. I've mostly resisted adding plugins, but I did get this.