Practice Generator

ScottyBlues

Blues Newbie
When I click on Cool Stuff it just takes me to my courses. Do not have a computer, just use my phone or iPad ‍♂️

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
When I click on Cool Stuff it just takes me to my courses. Do not have a computer, just use my phone or iPad ‍♂️
I don't have an iPad, so I can't check this. If you hover over the Cool Stuff (don't click), do you get a drop down menu? That is where the Practice Generator lives.

If that doesn't work, you can use this link. https://bluesguitarunleashed.com/practicegenerator

Edit: My wife has an old iPad (hasn't been used in years) and I just got enough charge in the battery to bring it to life. The Cool Stuff didn't work for me, but the link did.

Last edited:

ScottyBlues

Blues Newbie
Thank you so much for the help!
Also in the Practice Generator the course How to Jam the Blues Alone doesn’t show up. Is that course not available?

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
Thank you so much for the help!
Also in the Practice Generator the course How to Jam the Blues Alone doesn’t show up. Is that course not available?
Some of the new courses are not listed specifically as the list was simply getting really long. You can add any lesson from any course as a custom lesson for now, and I'm going to work on a way to make that list a bit more useable.

ScottyBlues

Blues Newbie
Thank you sir!
Also would like you to know the All Access makes me feel like a rich kid in a candy store Amazing to have all these choices of great lessons!