Practice generator no longer working properly

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
We just did an update a couple of days ago and I'm working on a video for that.

Long story short, the PG is now integrated with the member portal so you send lessons to the PG that you want to do, instead of the other way around. This keeps the absurdity of the giant list of courses under control.

However, custom lessons should not be affected, so I'll take a look at that.

Griff

Staff member
@RonStein I'm not having an issue with Custom Lessons on Chrome. Could it be a browser thing? Can you either tell me here or via a PM what brower/OS/etc. you're using so I can try and duplicate the issue?

RonStein

Blues Newbie
@RonStein I'm not having an issue with Custom Lessons on Chrome. Could it be a browser thing? Can you either tell me here or via a PM what brower/OS/etc. you're using so I can try and duplicate the issue?
Hi griff, yes I am also using Google chrome on my iPad using iOS 15.6.1, I haven’t had a problem before but now it just won’t add custom lessons. I just now retried it after closing everything down, powering down and restarting everything. But I’m still having the same issue.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I'm wondering if there are issues with some courses.
When I look at ABGU, I can see the see the PGEN button

2022-09-21_09-28-10.png

But when I look at the SFTM-Peter Green, I don't see the button...

2022-09-21_09-26-45.png

To make it work, I had to go to the lesson, copy the URL and create a custom lesson.

Last edited:

Griff

Staff member
That is certainly odd, I'll take a look and see what's up. As far as I can tell, it's on the SFTM lessons only, all the rest seem to work, unless I missed one.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
That is certainly odd, I'll take a look and see what's up. As far as I can tell, it's on the SFTM lessons only, all the rest seem to work, unless I missed one.
Don't worry. If anyone can stumble on something that's broken it will be me.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Um... you may want to look at Rhythm Figures too...

Griff

Staff member
These issues should be resolved, if you find any more, please let me know.