Posting Pics Here

Gunrunner

Blues and Bird Dogs
Hey gang, I’m sure there’s a post tagged somewhere here that provides directions on posting photos but darned if I can find it... Help! Also would appreciate it if you would share what photo hosting resources you are using (I assume I can’t upload pics directly from my tablet); In years gone by I used Photobucket but the last time I shared a pic here it had “HOSTED BY PHOTOBUCKET” printed across the image, which I sure didn’t care for.

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Speaking to the iPad, you can just tap "Upload a File" then from the next menu select the middle of the three choices for your photo library and upload anything from that. That puts an attachment at the bottom of the form and you can click to insert it full size or as a thumbnail.

On a regular computer do the same thing but you can navigate to any image on your computer, not just from your photo library.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
The above, but there is a size limit (500k???), so you might have to edit your picture and change the size.
If you don't want the picture embedded right in your post, you can always use a file sharing site like Dropbox (many of us use it).

Gunrunner

Blues and Bird Dogs
Thanks for the quick feedback, gents... it was so simple (duh!). Helped me create a new post in the gear section which I had been meaning to do for some time.