Please suggest how i should spend my current golden ticket

Mr.Scary

A Blues Legend in My Own Mind
That looks almost identical to mine except I have and would suggest the Classic Rock & the Blues speed building courses.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Some possibilities:

Major Minor Blues Shapes (for Mixing Major and Minor Sounds)
Modes Unleashed (for Intro to Modes)
Blues Speed Building Blocks (for triplet feel)
Classic Rock Speed Builders (for straight feel)

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Are you looking to learn anything in specific or are you just looking to spend the ticket and get a course? If you're looking to learn something new, let us know what it is, and we can all argue over which course will teach it to you better. :ROFLMAO:

Otherwise, I would probably echo what has already been said.

• One of the Speed Building Blocks courses if you're just looking to get better in general. (I started working through BSBB this month, and think I already see some improvement.)
  • Major Minor Shapes for using both sounds.
  • Solos from the Masters if you want 12 different solos in 12 different styles that will challenge you. As I recall, the Otis Rush and Magic Slim months were a LOT of fun.
  • 5 More Easy Blues Solos if you just want something fun to go through quickly.
  • The Little Wing Lesson if you want something that you can take with you and use to impress folks where ever you happen to be. Mrs Snarf and I were actually talking on the way back from Target this past weekend about guitars when the SRV version of this came up on my playlist. She said I needed to relearn this one. So I'll probably be pulling it back out before too long.