Phoenix people

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
Any chance there will be any Mesa / Phoenix / Scottsdale Arizona jams anytime in the next 5 to 8 weeks ?

Will be going there to see my new Grandson, would be fun to bring some of the socal funk there

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Not that I know of Mark---I live 100 miles north of Phoenix--The last time a BGU jam was in the makes here in Arizona was 2020 in Tucson-COVID shut it down.
I don't even know how many members we have here in Az. I think maybe 4 or 5---could be wrong. How long are you going to be in Az?
By the way you picked a HOT time of the year to visit the valley of the sun.

Alan B. Go.

Blues Explorer
I'm just north of Tucson in Oro Valley so depending on when our where I may be able to attend. My wife had chemotherapy every other Thursday, the next being the 13th, so those days are our for me. Keep me posted.

Cheers,
Alan B.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Any chance there will be any Mesa / Phoenix / Scottsdale Arizona jams anytime in the next 5 to 8 weeks ?

Will be going there to see my new Grandson, would be fun to bring some of the socal funk there
You might start a conversation with @Joe_Abrams. Pre-COVID, he was very active in the Phoenix area blues jams.

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
Not that I know of Mark---I live 100 miles north of Phoenix--The last time a BGU jam was in the makes here in Arizona was 2020 in Tucson-COVID shut it down.
I don't even know how many members we have here in Az. I think maybe 4 or 5---could be wrong. How long are you going to be in Az?
By the way you picked a HOT time of the year to visit the valley of the sun.
My grandson was born, so my time was chosen for me. Only going for a few days, but thought I would check

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
I know the blues jams in the area. Used to be Wednesdays and Sundays. Now just on Sunday
Thought I would check to see if the BGU'ers did any, In Socal we set up our own every few months, and since I will be making a few trips a year there now, I wanted to hook up with others