Paul Reed Smith's 3rd Annual Music School

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
This is late notice, I know. I've known about it for days (weeks?) and been signed up for days. But in my defense I got a new computer and have been preoccupied with transferring everything.

Paul Reed Smith's 3rd Annual Music School at Maryland Hall.

I wanted to sign up last year and had a conflict. I hope it is as good as it sounds.

"This Summer, Paul Reed Smith and Maryland Hall will present the “3rd Annual Paul Reed Smith Music School at Maryland Hall.” The school’s teachers are top professional musicians to include renowned guitar maker Paul Reed Smith, legendary drummer Dennis Chambers, world renowned guitarist John McLaughlin, celebrated saxophonist Bill Evans, acclaimed Celtic guitarist Tony McManus, YouTube guitar teaching experts Tim Pierce and Tyler Larson, and Session Directors Gary Grainger (groove & bass) and Greg Grainger (groove & drums), known worldwide as the “Grainger Brothers.” Included as well are some of Maryland’s best musicians, Michael Ault (guitar), Bryan Ewald (guitar), Benjie Porecki (keys), Mia Samone (vocals), and Bill Nelson (guitar). When faced with the challenge of continuing the successful summer Music School under COVID-19 restrictions in 2020, the entire teaching staff and Maryland Hall decided to make the school/summer camp accessible worldwide by offering a live virtual 4-day event. This year’s event will take place August 9-12, 2021. The school’s Masterclasses are open to musicians and enthusiasts of all ages around the world. Be ready for a fun, interactive experience of learning music with some of the world’s most gifted musicians, all from the comfort of your home. In addition, each day participants will be eligible to win one of four PRS guitars being given away during the event. As in years past, the school will make a donation to the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center."

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
Thanks for the reminder, I've been meaning to check it out... maybe even win one of the guitars!