Paul Butterfield blues band

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
For some reason, I have really gotten into them lately.

Every night, I watch a few of their videos

then I switch to some

Joan Jett and the blackhearts videos

what can I say, my taste varies

steve o

Student Of The Blues

then I switch to some

love Joan! Definitely a rock icon:thumbup::Beer::cool: I know I Love Rock and Roll was her great hit, but the other deeper tracks on that album and some of her other ones are just pure, amazing classic rock and roll:Beer::Beer::Beer:

Last edited:

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Elvin Bishop is one of my favorite live shows. I've watched him a dozen times or more. Would pay to see him again.
Elvin Bishop aka Paul Butterfield's original guitar player

Last edited:

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
love Joan! Definitely a rock icon:thumbup::Beer::cool: I know I Love Rock and Roll was her great hit, but the other deeper tracks on that album and some of her other ones are just pure, amazing classic rock and roll:Beer::Beer::Beer:
do you wanna touch and I hate myself for loving you, awesome songs

JPsuff

Blackstar Artist

then I switch to some

That's OK, lately I've been switching between Samantha Fish and Meytal videos.

jammoore99

Blues Newbie
Elvin Bishop is one of my favorite live shows. I've watched him a dozen times or more. Would pay to see him again.
Elvin Bishop aka Paul Butterfield's original guitar player
It was a long time ago, but I seem to remember Mike Bloomfield as Paul Butterfield's original guitar player. Neither here nor there, both Mike and Elvin are awesome with Paul's band.

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
It was a long time ago, but I seem to remember Mike Bloomfield as Paul Butterfield's original guitar player. Neither here nor there, both Mike and Elvin are awesome with Paul's band.

My memory is kinda worn out too, so I checked Wikipedia this morning. According to the genius' on the interweb Elvin was the original guitar player. Bloomfield was added later and they played nice together for a while. You're right though, neither here nor there. :Beer: