Passions

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Some background to this tribute. I have many passions in my life, my wife and son goes without saying, my music obviously, but something that has been with me most of my life(I was born not far from there) has been Liverpool FC. I went to my first game in 68 and was a season ticket holder for many years before we came to live in Oz. So you can imagine my joy when our season ended with the European Champions League win. I have sung this song literally hundreds of time accompanied by 10's of thousands of people and this is my little attempt to do it justice and as a tribute to LFC and all the fans out there. Hope you enjoy it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l7b7zpi7xtutqf3/YNWA.mp3?dl=0

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Well now!
Hold your head up high:Beer:
Well Done(y)

giphy.gif

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
That was very ni.............!!!........ I'll try again. That was really goo..................!!! Okay okay, I'll get it out this time. That was well plaaaaaaayyy.......!!! Ugh. Right!!! Last attempt!!!! That was very nice Big Mike. Well played.(y) There....., I said it.

From Davy....., a life long Spurs fan.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Davy, sorry, but we could not lose it twice on the run. Your guys will come good. Had many a good visit to White Heart Lane in the 70's and 80's.
Captain, that is awesome, thanks very much. Arty, thanks for the comment.
Arock, thanks mate.