Open Mic mini set, 27 Dec 2018

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
I was again tardy to the table and ended up with just a 15 minute slot last night. As luck would have it, the organizer also brought in a professional videographer to live stream the night's fun and, if you brought a thumb drive, he'd save you a copy of the recording. I figured what the hell.

Also made several connections with other folks who might be interested in some collaborations with me on bass and backup vocals. We'll see how that pans out. :Beer:

sloslunas

NM Blues
Most excellent Mark. I gotta say that your song selection is really good...it brings me back to the all of the great times where we were actually trying to change the American consciousness. We certainly need that in today's world...

Steve

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Thanks, Steve. Wasn't any conscious decision to pick "high concept" songs, just went with some stuff I grew up with and/or know and like. :Beer:

steve o

Student Of The Blues
Wow, amazing!!! Way to go Mark, you brought tears to my eyes! Thanks for sharing and I’m so happy for you that you are performing and having a blast doing it. Keep rocking on my brother!!!:thumbup::):Beer:

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Thanks for all the encouragement, guys! I truly am (slowly) building a catalog of blooze toonz but it'll be a while before I'm comfortable with them. It's a process, right? :Beer:

Beach Bill

Wannabe Guitar Picker
Denver, Buffett and Eagles - can't go wrong with a mix like that. I could actually hear some John Denver in the opening number vocal. Very, very nice.