Open Mic Invitation

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
I posted a thread a couple of weeks ago about finally playing at an open mic... on accordion. It was on a dare from the house keyboard player that I did it. It really was just for laughs and it definitely was a fun time.

Yesterday I got a text from the organizer inviting me back (tonight), along with the charts for two tunes that one of the regular OM singers wants me to play on... on accordion.

And people wonder why I drink!

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
I posted a thread a couple of weeks ago about finally playing at an open mic... on accordion. It was on a dare from the house keyboard player that I did it. It really was just for laughs and it definitely was a fun time.

Yesterday I got a text from the organizer inviting me back (tonight), along with the charts for two tunes that one of the regular OM singers wants me to play on... on accordion.

I dare you to bring your tele sometime. :whistle::p:D

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier

What are the tunes?

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Landslide (Fleetwood Mac) and Love Has No Pride (Bonnie Raitt). Just looked at the charts he sent me. I'd probably do better just listening to the songs.
Luckily, Fleetwood Mac stuff is usually just two or three chords repeated over and over (and over and over).
Yes Landslide is pretty much just that