OOPs!

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I've been looking forward to this strumming lesson all month... and I thought it was an hour later than it actually was. I guess I gotta wait till tomorrow to watch it.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
I've been looking forward to this strumming lesson all month... and I thought it was an hour later than it actually was. I guess I gotta wait till tomorrow to watch it.

I had an alarm set on my phone for 8P Eastern. I forgot the emails I get have the time conversion in them. Fortunately, I was just checking email when the "AAP begins in 15 minutes" came through.

steve w

Nottinghamshire, UK

I got dragged off to the pub by my Son to watch the second half of football on the telly so ended up forgetting about it. Where are they posted to watch after the event?

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
I got dragged off to the pub by my Son to watch the second half of football on the telly so ended up forgetting about it. Where are they posted to watch after the event?

They are in the member portal, where your online courses are located. When you log in, you'll see "Cool Stuff" toward the top right of your screen. Hover on it and you'll see "All Access Pass." Click on that link and you'll be in the AAP section. As of 1445 UTC 12/12, it doesn't appear to be available.

steve w

Nottinghamshire, UK
Thanks Papa, followed your instructions which took me to the right place. Then realised I had been there before and watched some previous videos. Ah well.