OMG....Now I am gonna die

TexasWillie

Blues Newbie
What I mean by that is, I pulled the trigger on BBG this morning.........and when my wife finds out, She is GONNA KILL ME! ;D

So, I thought I would drop in and tell you guys it's been nice knowin' ya and say nice things about me when I get carried off in a TSA approved Fender case :p

TW  :)

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
It's a whole lot easer hiding a DVD from the wife than it is hiding several new guitars.
Or just be up front about it and say" Hey... it coulda been a guitar" (or Marshall amp!!!)

Oh, and good luck with that. We'll look for the obituary.

TexasWillie

Blues Newbie
It's a whole lot easer hiding a DVD from the wife than it is hiding several new guitars.
Or just be up front about it and say" Hey... it coulda been a guitar" (or Marshall amp!!!)

Oh, and good luck with that. We'll look for the obituary.

Well....I told the wife this morning that I was gonna buy a new Telecaster for $1300.00.  She said "That's OK Honey.....By the way have you seen my 44 Magnum?"  "Now bend over and kiss your fat butt goodbye" :-*

I said "Wait....You haven't cleaned it since the last time you took a shot at me!"  "And if it'll help, I'll just get Griff's BBG for 40% off instead and you can save the bullets!" :cool:

How's that saying go....Oh yeah..."Dodged a bullet there" ;)

TW  ;D 

1scot

Blues Newbie
What I mean by that is, I pulled the trigger on BBG this morning.........and when my wife finds out, She is GONNA KILL ME!

Think of it this way TW, ............ after completing the BBG course, you will be able to serenade your wife with beautiful blues guitar licks ! She will be begging for more!! :)

giayank

Just another day in paradise
   You'll never get permission ! In time she may learn to forgive . You made the right choice .
  As for the gun users out there . All I have to say is " After all these yrs I still miss my 1st wife . But I keep practicing and my aim is getting better " ;) ;D

TexasWillie

Blues Newbie
   You'll never get permission ! In time she may learn to forgive . You made the right choice .
  As for the gun users out there . All I have to say is " After all these yrs I still miss my 1st wife . But I keep practicing and my aim is getting better " ;) ;D

This is a well-deserved LMFAO  ;D

TW ;)

Rockybottom

Senior Bluesman
When you say "She hasn't cleaned it since the last time she took a shot at you did you mean the gun or your Butt ! After all, if someone took a shot at me they would definitely "BOTH" need cleaning !!!! LoL ;D

TexasWillie

Blues Newbie
When you say "She hasn't cleaned it since the last time she took a shot at you did you mean the gun or your Butt ! After all, if someone took a shot at me they would definitely "BOTH" need cleaning !!!! LoL ;D

Great minds think alike Rocky...I had the same thought when I posted it :D

Now excuse me for a minute....While I go look for the TP ;)  ;D

TW :)